Thursday, April 13, 2017

It's all in the details..Crystal knobs



When I first started this job, I was given a tip. 

"The devil is in the details" 

It did not take me long to figure out what that meant, and some hard lessons were learned on what questions to ask, what to never assume, and how to carefully think out each design step. 

The details have now become my favorite part of the home. For this custom house, we went with Emtek crystal knobs with decorative back plates in a combination of finishes and shapes. The crystal knobs coordinated well with the crystal cabinet hardware and the light fixture in the owners suite bedroom. 










I think the details make all the difference and can really elevate a home design to the next level. 

What are your favorite details?

1 comment: