Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mother's Day Gift Guide




I had to run a few errands on my lunch hour recently, and saw this display in HomeGoods, and it hit home that Mother's Day is only a few weeks away. 


Here are few ideas that I know I am considering for my own mom and I think are great. Now, jewelry and gift cards {to Nordstrom Rack} are always a good idea, but I found these ideas on Amazon. You have to love Prime shipping!




Good Mom Mug - this is similar to a mug I got Tony for our anniversary a few years ago. 
Find it here - You are a good mom mug






Find it here - Mama Bear t-shirt





FitBit Alta - for the sporty mom. I like to see how many steps it takes to chase the kids on the weekends.

Some Mom's prefer gift cards to also enjoy the shopping experience. Some mom's prefer the handmade gifts, and some mom's prefer the fancy brunch. Whatever it is, try to fit it to her love language*. ~Cheers!

*Have you read that book, The 5 Love Languages? I find it useful everyday, not only with Tony, but with each of our kids too. For example, Avery LOVES gifts. They can be recycled items from our house, but the girl loves presents. Gavin on the other hand, well, we had to sit him down and force him to open presents at Christmas and his birthday. He could not care less for presents. He likes physical touch and words of affirmation. They are just different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment